Fin Design + Effects is currently looking for Compositors. This is a great opportunity to join a distinguished team of animation and VFX artists motivated by creativity and technical innovation, producing a great variety of interesting work including Thor: Ragnarok and I Am Mother. We are currently in production on several new international feature films and TV projects.
What We Expect
- Strong knowledge of Nuke.
- Strong aesthetic skills in judging photo-realism and color.
- Strong communication skills.
- Can quickly learn new software and techniques.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure to meet deadlines, and with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of composition, color and design.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of compositing experience in a feature film or commercial production environment.
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements, and color grading on difficult shots.
- Maintain the overall look, color balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work.
- Work collaboratively with artists from other disciplines.
- Independently provide solutions to technical and aesthetic problems, with minimal direction, and can handle the most difficult tasks under intense time pressure.
Nice to Have Skills
- Ideal candidate has strong fine arts foundation skills, such as photography and photographic lighting.