Applies to the Services Offered by Fin Design & Effects
ABN 82 095 694 867
1. personal information is important.
Fin Design & Effects is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Fin Design & Effects will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. collecting personal information
Fin Design & Effects will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. using and disclosing your personal information
Personal information will be used for the following primary purpose: – To provide information about products, service and/or special offers.
4. contact by fin design & effects
Fin Design & Effects may contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades to website, new Fin Design & Effects projects and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
– Fin Design & Effects does not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from Fin Design & Effects which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database by contacting Fin Design & Effects either on the website at Unsubscribe or emailing Fin Design & Effects at HYPERLINK “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” email@example.com please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
5. individual’s right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Fin Design & Effects database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Fin Design & Effects on (612) 9331 8733.
6. changing and deleting the information we have about you
Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting Fin Design & Effects on (612) 9331 8733. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons.
7. storage and security of personal information
Fin Design & Effects will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format: these repositories are protected in controlled facilities. Fin Design & Effects employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Fin Design & Effects. However, security of communications over the internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Fin Design & Effects will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
8. fin design & effects and links to other web sites
Fin Design & Effects provides links to web sites outside of the Fin Design & Effects site. These linked sites are not under the control of Fin Design & Effects, and Fin Design & Effects is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Fin Design & Effects web site.
9. problems or queries